Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Origami Owl Review

Origami Owl Review: Amazing product or scam?

Design your own jewelry that tells a story about yourself.  This is the message you get when you look into Origami Owl, a company created by a 14 year old girl to pay for a new car.  The signature item for Origami Owl are its Living Lockets with fully customizable lockets, plates, charms, chains, and dangles.  When I first saw the company’s products I thought they were targeting adolescent girls, but adults are all over this craze. 

Origami Owl Living Locket

Jewelry Bars

The company offers women a chance to sell Origami Owl jewelry through being a hostess at a party, or jewelry bar.  Hostesses can earn free jewelry and get discounts and rewards for inviting as many people as possible to their parties and getting them to order jewelry. 

Is Origami Owl too good to be true?

This all sounds great! I’d love to have jewelry that expresses who I am to everyone who sees it.  I’d love to earn free or discounted jewelry by getting other people interested.  Unfortunately when I started researching Origami Owl’s track record with customer service for women who attended parties and even women who have hosted the parties my enthusiasm turned into disappointment.  There are sites with consistent and real reviews over and over that say the same thing: I ordered my jewelry months ago and don’t have it.  Or when I received my order it was wrong, and I can’t get anywhere with customer service about fixing it.  Needless to say I won’t be signing up to have my own jewelry bar or ordering my very own living locket any time soon.

P.S. Do you want to learn about how I was able to start an at-home internet business and make more money than my day job? Click here to learn how.

No comments:

Post a Comment