Friday, July 26, 2013

How I'm Making Money from Home

 Make Money from Home Scheme

I’ve recently learned about some different online strategies to making a living from home.  They are related and simple, but have some differences.  One thing that all the strategies seem to have in common is a gimmicky approach to getting people signed up.  It doesn’t seem to matter how many people are interested in this or how much traffic I get to my “capture page” because the look of these websites screams SCAM!  I’m also not a web developer.  I’m brand new in this field and don’t know everything yet.  But I did find out that a lot of these business models or offers or whatever you want to call them aren’t scams.  They are easy and make complete sense. 

The How

The foundation of these systems for making money is that companies use a part of their ad budget to pay people who get others to try their product or service.  They do this in a predictable way.  There will be a website that has many different trial offers, maybe a credit score free trial or a product trial that the consumer has to pay shipping and handling to receive.  These websites bridge the gap between the companies and the people who will get paid to refer others to completing these offers.  So the next step is that people who are signed up for these websites can be paid cash or prizes for referrals, people who go in and actually complete offers.  No one gets paid to complete the offers, just paid for referrals. 

The next step of the process is where different make money online systems split from each other.  The common goal is to get referrals.  Some websites pay $60 a referral, so it’s lucrative to get as many as possible. 

Some systems use a step 1 and step 2 system where people are either referring or being referred.  In step 1, a consumer completes free offers and gets paid by the referrer themselves.  In step 2, the referrer pays people to complete offers using their referral link.  So if a website will pay $60 for every referral the step 2 person may pay $30 to someone they can get to complete offers for them.  Both people make $30 from one person competing offers.

Other systems take the paying for referral step out.  They advertise a business where someone starts by watching a video or reading literature on this same process.  Then to get signed up that person must complete a couple offers, get a referral link, and start getting others to complete offers for them. 

 Where do I fit in here?

This all sounds confusing until you do it. Then it is very transparent what is happening.  So I’ve been working on both these systems for about a week now.  It’s hard.  I’m not making much money yet, but I’m trying.  I have craigslist ads up for make money online jobs where people can complete a couple offers for me then get on the same track of finding people to complete offers.  I also have ads up where I’ll pay people to complete offers for me. 

The Catch

The key to the whole thing is to find people to do this for you.  I don’t know how to get web traffic to my pages.  I feel the same way I did when I had a lemonade stand in front of my house as a child.  There weren’t enough cars driving by, and I wanted to go to the big road just down the street and sit on the corner. That way I could make some real money! Well I never figured a way to get on that big road, but I hope I can fare better this time and get some online traffic.  Being an out of work teacher is not the best position for a newlywed whose husband is a full-time student. 

You Might As Well Try it!!

If you’ve read this and would like to get paid to complete offers or become part of a business plan that has someone, not me yet, making $19,150 from July 1 of this month to this morning, I can help you. 

Click here and then here to complete some offers for me for cash.  Or click here to watch a video that explains how to make actual money working from home.

Tags: Make money online, make money from home, referrals, offers, going green, free trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment